Five Self-reflections of the Staff
The staff must conscientiously perform their duties with ongoing, qualitative self-improvement. This is to insure a full and enriching daily life through constant reflection. The staff must always be fully aware that they have been entrusted with the important mission of serving as a model to the children, both in word and deed, and that their actions could greatly influence the future of the children.
- 1. All day today,have I left something undone in instructing the children?
- 2. All day today,have I done something wanting in mutual harmony?
- 3. All day today,have I observed the proprieties?
- 4. All day today,have I neglected self-enrichment?
- 5. All day today,have I spent the day filled with a feeling of gratefulness?